When you vote next month, you better think of that child laughing on the right.
Who is this? This is Abdulrahman al-Awlaki. An innocent 16-year old American teenager brutally assassinated by one of Barack Obama’s drone strikes.
Wait, you do not know who he is? How the fuck do you not know? It was all over the news! I bet you know about Big Bird and Binders Full of Women, though.
I mean, it is not like it was a story on:
1. Esquire: http://www.esquire.com/features/obama-lethal-presidency-0812-4
2. TIME: http://www.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599,2097899,00.html
3. NPR: http://www.npr.org/2012/08/26/160077178/obamas-warfare-from-power-to-a-policy
4. Washington Post: http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/us-airstrike-that-killed-american-teen-in-yemen-raises-legal-ethical-questions/2011/10/20/gIQAdvUY7L_story.html
5. ABC News: http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/awlaki-family-protests-us-killing-anwar-awlakis-teen/story?id=14765076#.UIQyQJJEpjA
Oh wait. It looks like it was a story on these sites.
Your ignorance is unacceptable.
However, if you knew about this and yet decided that this bit of information is too damaging to your guy to warrant a mention, then your silence is criminal.
Your silence is criminal.
Just as some of us will never forget what happened to the young, innocent Abdulrahman, some of us will never forget your silent complicity